Better routing. Better response.
No two days days are the same for the field service technician. The technician alters their route for the rest of the day or risks losing business. A cable service technician must deal with two cancelled appointments, traffic-filled roads, and additional appointments for a colleague who called out sick. In these situations, the planned routes for the day become useless, and require a significant amount of coordination and time between dispatchers and drivers to create new plans so that all of the appointments will be met. These unpredictable environments make it tough for field service fleets to maintain efficient operations, meet their commitments, and keep customers happy. But Wise Systems can help.
Wise Systems delivers:
- Responsive delivery routes powered by real-time algorithms to avoid delays
- Constant fleet monitoring for any potential delays, and optimized re-routing to keep the team on plan
- The ability to automatically rearrange stops to meet time-window commitments
- An easy-to-use mobile app for drivers, enabling them to seamlessly log arrival and departure times, resequence stops, capture customer signatures, and receive and record customer-specific service notes
- Fleet-wide visibility for dispatchers, giving them real-time views of fleet locations and delivery status, and the ability to monitor progress against plans and respond to driver needs
- The ability for dispatchers to dynamically add new appointments to drivers’ schedules — new stops appear on drivers’ mobile devices without any phone calls or wasted time
- A customer portal that enables delivery recipients to see their delivery status, including updated delivery times
- Machine learning capabilities that continuously monitor all available data to optimize fleet performance over time
- An easy-to-use experience for both drivers and dispatchers, enabling them to focus on customer service rather than routing and dispatching issues, or missed appointments
- Integration with third-party systems