Improve on-time arrivals. Reduce refusals.
For food and beverage distributors, excellent products are only part of the value they bring to their customers. Many distinguish themselves on the basis of customer service. But challenges in last-mile deliveries can impact on-time performance and undermine a fleet’s ability to meet their customer service goals.
Successful food and beverage delivery fleets must:
- Have efficient, optimized routes that maximize fleet utilization
- Consistently meet customer time-window commitments
- Minimize customer refusals
- Provide delivery visibility to customers
- Minimize fleet miles
- Enable seamless coordination among drivers and sales or merchandising teams
- Accommodate both planned and on-demand orders
However, for many teams still using traditional route optimization tools and fully static territory planning to build their delivery routes, the gaps between planned vs. actual routes are often significant. They don’t account for day-of delivery issues or provide the flexibility to more efficiently accommodate dynamic order scheduling respond to on-demand orders. Wise Systems can help.
Wise Systems’ cloud-based Autonomous Dispatch and Routing software enables food and beverage fleets to meet customer service and fleet efficiency goals. For leading food and beverage operations, Wise Systems’ next-generation routing system is proven to deliver:
- Dramatic increases in on-time delivery percentages and decreases in delivery refusals
- Reduced fleet miles and increased utilization
- Responsive delivery routes powered by real-time algorithms to avoid delays
- The ability to automatically rearrange stops to meet time-window commitments
- An easy-to-use mobile app for drivers, enabling them to seamlessly log arrival and departure times, resequence stops, capture customer signatures, and record customer-specific service notes
- Fleet-wide visibility for dispatchers, including real-time views of fleet locations and delivery status, and the ability to monitor progress against plans and respond to driver needs
- A customer portal that enables delivery recipients to see their delivery status, including updated delivery times
- A merchandiser app that gives field teams visibility into drivers’ locations for seamless, in-the-field coordination without numerous calls between drivers and other team members
- Machine learning capabilities that continuously use historical data to optimize fleet performance over time
- Integration with third-party systems
Many teams integrate Wise Systems with their traditional route optimization software to add dynamic and real-time routing to their delivery operations, leveraging Wise Systems’ easy-to-use platform to meet the demands of today’s customers.
If you’re ready to learn more about how next-generation routing and dispatching could be used in your fleet,
we would be happy to talk with you.
Request a demo to learn more about how Wise Systems can support your goals
in the fast-moving food & beverage market.
Let us show you what we do!
Speak with a Wise Systems specialist today.