Simplify driver training. Improve fleet efficiency.
One of the most demanding sectors of the logistics industry is the parcel and courier business. These fleets are at the heart of the modern economy, transporting a variety of materials — from prescriptions and medical samples to packages for e-commerce.
But the challenge for most of these teams is to balance efficiency with responsiveness, as they manage planned routes alongside fully on-demand routes , while striving to maintain competitive customer service levels.
- The most successful parcel and courier businesses:
- Have efficient, optimized routes that maximize fleet utilization
- Consistently meet customer time-window commitments
- Ensure that drivers have up-to-date information at all times
- Accommodate both pre-planned and on-demand orders
- Provide pickup and delivery visibility to customers
- Minimize fleet miles
However, many teams still use traditional courier routing tools and lack the real-time, dynamic capabilities that they need to support their operations. The result is higher burdens on dispatchers to manage the late arrivals and customer service issues. Wise Systems can help.
Wise Systems’ next-generation dispatch and routing platform is designed to support today’s dynamic parcel and delivery operations. Wise Systems handles high delivery volumes and adapts to changes and on-demand orders throughout the day to make sure operations are always optimized. Wise Systems’ intuitive application makes it easy to ramp up your delivery team and contract drivers, and simple for dispatchers to build plans and respond to incoming requests.
Wise Systems’ cloud-based Autonomous Dispatch and Routing software enables parcel and courier fleets to meet customer service and fleet efficiency goals. For leading operations, Wise Systems’ next-generation routing system is proven to deliver:
- Dramatic increases in on-time delivery percentages
- Decreases in delivery refusals
- Reduced fleet miles
- Responsive delivery routes powered by real-time algorithms to avoid delays
- The ability to automatically rearrange stops to meet time-window commitments
- An easy-to-use mobile app for drivers, enabling them to seamlessly log arrival and departure times, resequence stops, capture customer signatures, and record customer-specific service notes
- Fleet-wide visibility for dispatchers, including real-time views of fleet locations and delivery status, and the ability to monitor progress against plans and respond to driver needs
- A customer portal that enables delivery recipients to see their delivery status, including updated delivery times
- Machine learning capabilities that continuously monitor all available data to optimize fleet performance over time
- Integration with third-party systems
Many teams integrate Wise Systems with their traditional transportation management software to add dynamic and real-time routing to their delivery operations, leveraging Wise Systems’ easy-to-use platform to meet the demands of today’s customers.
If you’re ready to learn more about how next-generation routing and dispatching could be used in your fleet,
we would be happy to talk with you.
Request a demo to learn more about how Wise Systems can support your goals in the
fast-moving parcel & courier market.
Let us show you what we do!
Speak with a Wise Systems specialist today.