Intuitive solutions for drivers and dispatchers | Real-time visibility for customers
Retail is changing, and retail logistics executives must find ways to connect their goods to customers faster than ever. The $370 billion retail industry is seeing a growing volume of ecommerce sales, which has increased direct-to-customer deliveries and puts new pressures on their operations as they grapple with the last-mile delivery challenges that are common across all industries.
Successful retail delivery fleets must be positioned to:
- Respond at a moment’s notice to orders placed at all hours of the day
- Meet customer commitments around delivery timing (two-day delivery, same-day delivery, next-hour delivery)
- Provide delivery visibility to customers
- Manage their own business to maximize profitability and fleet efficiency
This is not an easy feat, and the traditional route optimization software that many operations have used to date lacks the flexibility and responsiveness to meet these new challenges and expectations. But Wise Systems can help. Wise Systems’ Autonomous Dispatch and Routing software gives you unparalleled capabilities to meet your customer service and fleet efficiency goals. For leading retail operations, Wise Systems’ next-generation routing system delivers:
- Responsive delivery routes powered by real-time algorithms to avoid delays
- The ability to automatically rearrange stops to meet time-window commitments
- An easy-to-use mobile app for drivers, enabling them to seamlessly log arrival and departure times, resequence stops, if necessary, capture customer signatures, and record customer-specific service notes
- Fleet-wide visibility for dispatchers, giving them real-time views of fleet locations and delivery status, and the ability to monitor progress against plans and respond to driver needs
- A customer portal that enables delivery recipients to see their delivery status, including updated delivery times
- Machine learning capabilities that continuously monitor all available data to optimize fleet performance over time
- Integration with third-party systems
Many teams integrate Wise Systems with their traditional transportation management software to add dynamic and real-time routing to their delivery operations, leveraging Wise Systems’ easy-to-use, cloud-based platform to meet the demands of today’s on-demand customers.
To succeed in today’s highly competitive world, retailers are challenged to give customers what they want, when and where they want it. A robust, next-generation route optimization delivery system is the key.
Request a demo to learn more about how Wise Systems can support your goals
in the fast-moving retail market.
Let us show you what we do!
Speak with a Wise Systems specialist today.